Monday, December 01, 2008

Day 6 of C/Offr Course :

Today was quite a fun day. Had a lot of programmes on today for the whole day. Ended about 4.30pm today, the they dropped us at Boon Lay MRT and we came back ourselves. We started off the day visiting IGTS. Really advance training stimulation sia. Haha. No wonder they say Singaporean soldiers are one of the most high-tech in the world. We tried out the stimuation of the M203, GPMG and the Matador. The Matador is like super accurate lah. Confirm hit de lah, I fire like 10 shots, hit 9. Haha. With me this type of bo-bo shooter, considered not bad liao.

After that we tried the IMT for SAR21. This I was also very accurate. I scored 22/24. Haha. First time for IMT man. The last time I shoot for IMT, i scored 0/20. The m16 really cannot make it lah. Haha. The scope help a lot lor, 1.5x leh.

Waited for lunch, cause we ended at 11pm. We were all quite hungry already. Finally, it was lunch time. Yeah!! Haha. Food is confirm better than HQ lah. Today got quite a few nice dishes also. Got fish and chicken lor, usually only will have 1 choice.

Lunch time over, we visited the Commandos live firing area near the camp. Really an eye opener for all of us. We got the chance to have a live shooting of the P90. We are told that only the Special Ops are using this. Although the effictive range is shorter than the M16, but the killing power is so much higher man. It will pass through your brain even when wearing a helmet. LOL. New experience lah. Then we proceeded into the jungle area, deeper inside. They show us their TE, firing with live rounds. The feeling there was damn shiok. You get to hear and feel the impact of the weapons when fired. I got a shock when they fire the Matador, so loud can. The impact is when fired and when the missile hit the target.

The day was so hot, shooting and watching all these under the scorching hot sun.

From tomorrow onwards, I think all the way we are having lectures. I hope I can absorb all that is taught bah. I'm abit distracted now, sorry if some of the things that I tag didn't make sense. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home