Friday, December 05, 2008

Day 9 of C/Offr Course :

I was totally pissed off lah. I won't respect such person who forces respect from others. I will only give respect to you for your rank, but not you as a person.

Morning fall in only, start to chnage things. Company line, what is it? I really don't know. Don't know why before we start lecture, have to go parade square march and do drills first. Make us all so tired and sweaty when we go into the theatrette. The lecturer told us that we were late too. Not that we want lor, we all fall in on time lah. Then because of all the stupid changes, drills, we were late.

After lunch, we had to play station games. I think the games were quite beneficial to a certain extent, don't know how to explain here lah. But I think I learned a lot from the lecturer and facilitators. Just that I need to think of how can I fine tune all these to suit my cadets in school.

We ended up in the theatrette after everything, quite late, I think it was already about 6pm. We still had to sit inside for a "debrief" which I thought wasted all our time. It didn't had anything to do with the course at all. Nothing. I was damn fed-up lah. No choice, cannot say anything.

Day 10 of C/Offr Course :

Today I knew we had to do the same shit again. So I just kept quiet and got ready for everything. Indeed, the same thing again. Company line and drills. I just suck everything up, take it as training. Got through the whole day.

Lectures all the way man. It was damn dry. I just couldn't absorb. During the lecture after lunch, I fell asleep during the video clip. I think the lecturer was not really happy with us also lah. Like a lot of people sleep sia. Nobody is listening at all. I also feel quite bad, really my fault lah. All lights were off, then I just dozed off like that. But after that, I got back a little energy to carry on till the end of everything.

Talked to MAJ Chua after everything. He told me that he won't allow me to join the parade and won't allow me to put on my bar until I can show a NAPHA certificate of bronze. I accept all this lah, it was my fault from the beginning. He told me that, he will consider, wheather I need to return my No.1 anot. So in short, if i'm asked to return, I cannot pass out. But if i'm told I can keep, means I will be able to join the parade. I really hope that this is the case.

Pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home