Sunday, December 14, 2008

56th Course Dismissed, Yes Sergeant Major!!

That was the most ENJOYED moment of the whole course. We were all jumping in joy man. Finally, 3 weeks of hardwork had paid off. The parade when through smoothly, only that some parts the band screwed us up. But other than that, I must say, everyone did a good job. Maybe there are minor mistakes here and there, but I think all these cannot be avoided de lah. Haha.

When we marched into the parade square at the start, you will really lift your head up high and march proudly man. The amount of people there was overwhelming man. There were so many families and friends cheering. Actually, when in the parade, I felt damn tired lah. Haha. Stand there like statue like that leh. All the guests took quite long to come. I tip toe like crazy already lor. I don't really believe that wiggling your toes will help. I tried for so many parades already, none of them helped. I learn from my father is to tip toe. Because the audience in front won't really notice someone moving up and down mah. The actions are quite minimal.

This course has taught me a lot of things. The time I spent with all my syndicate mates, really was very fruitful. We learn more about each other and learn to work together better. It really will help when next time we are working in the district. I cannot say I made very close friends there, but we were all still about to communicate to each other properly. LOL. It sounds abit contradicting, but yes, it is this way.

End of couse, but it is a start of a new journey for all of us. We now shoulder greater responsibilities to lead more people under us.

56th RESPECT AND HUMILITY, I will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home