Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Day 11 of C/Offr Course :

Today was the start of the last week of the course. I didn't really feel excited, cause I knew that I have a chance of being OOC. I didn't dare to ask the question today, i think I will ask tomorrow bah.

Morning started off the same old shit again. Then we went to have lecture. Finally man, the last lecture we are going through. The next few lectures are duties that C/Offrs have to carry out and stuff, so still quite relavent. Not that the past few lectures are not, it is just that some of us find it difficult to apply it to the things that we are going through.

We ended lecture early today. Ok lah, not that early. But it was earlier than the previous times. Had our lunch, then rushed back to Blk 246 to take all our things. Went off to SAFTI after that.

When we reached SAFTI, 3 of us from each team quickly went to collect the phones that we were using ; Samsung Omnia. We had to use the GPS system of the phone to navigate and answer questions around SAFTI. It seems easy during the briefing, but when we started to run, it was really damn tiring. I was the one who was holding on to the set that sends answers and media clips. Really tiring also can. I need to send the answer, then have to take a picture of everyone for prove. The phone not say I can pass to anyone, cause you need to learn how to work the thing first.

I shall spare the details. Already quite late already and I want to sleep. In the end, we came in sort of last lah, didn't complete 1 checkpoint. We will only know the final scores tomorrow. I think my team did fairly well. Although we had some arguements in between, we still managed to clear the checkpoints together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home