Sunday, December 28, 2008

I think I will try to post the events which I can still remember. Haha. Louise has been bugging me to update my blog, and I think I should. Haha. Last post was like quite long ago?

I also don't know where I should start. Let's see, after my passing out of C/OFFR Course, I have already gone for like 2 Central Meetings. Thats like within 2 weeks lor. No choice, change of DC means the change of Central too. Haha. I won't be stating what is changed, cause it is confidential stuff.

I think I will post about Christmas now and abit of pre-Christmas things lah. Went to Marilyn's house for carolling on 22 Dec. I can safely say that we didn't sing up to standard. All the songs were like so badly done? But there is no need to like start commenting such things at her house right? I mean, there are times when you should know what ought to be done and what ought not to be done. It is telling the audience of a performance that we did very badly for them, we were all not on form. What for? Just let everything be, cannot meh? I believe I don't need to spell out who this person is.

We had quite a lot of fun at Marilyn's place. First time we went to sit outside in the backyard (or whatever you call that). We were all like quite high, laughing and playing. And there were quite a lot of underaged drinkers also ar. I'm already underage myself, so what do you think about the rest? Haha. I think Louise and Anthia drank like a lot lah, 4 bottles if i'm not wrong. Thats crazy can. The most I drank was only 1/2 bottle. But cause partially I don't take alcohol lah. I'm a good boy ok. :)

The next day, 23 Dec, went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital for carolling also. Reached church and did quite a lot of warm-ups. But I feel it was quite stupid lah. We were like going through songs and when we cannot make it, it was taken off our songs-that-we-are-singing list. Like that might as well just don't sing anything, quite rubbish lah. If we cannot sing, just practice lor. Anyways, we reached there at about 11am but our item only starts at 11.30am. So we just did abit of sound test, test the micophones and stuff. Time passed quite fast lah, it was soon 11.30am. The singing at the atrium wasn't as good lah. I think cause it absorbs our sound. When Basses sing, the low trembling sound could not be heard. It is not that we lousy lor, it is because of the place. Haha.

We ended in 30 minutes time and went for lunch. Ended up in Delifrance. Quite difficult to order food lor, like for 10 people at one time? In the end, for convenient sake, we all ordered the set meals. "Doctor" was like chasing us lah, cause he got discount under staff price. But in the end, when we were paying, the cashier said that, set meal is already sortof discounted already, so no more further discount. Like what the hell lah, never say earlier. LOL. Talked a lot of crap while eating. I think I ate like almost 3 portions? Haha. Cause they don't like the food, so I just take and eat lor. Don't anyhow waste food mah. But I think I ate too much, cause when we went for second round of carolling at the wards, I couldn't really sing properly. Haha. But who cares, as long as we bring joy and laughter to the people there, it is ok already. Haha.

Went out with Marilyn to find her present for someone. We were like walking all over the place lah, cannot find means cannot find. At first, we were supposed to meet Brian, cause he went off with Laoren they all, don't know go where. But after all the calls and smses, we still couldn't find him. I think Daryl was quite fed-up with him lah. We were all also. So many people was like waiting for him and don't know where he go sia. We wasted don't know how much time waiting and looking for him can. Anyway, lets continue. We went first to United Square, Toys 'R' Us. Cannot find, walk the whole shopping mall, also cannot find. In the end, Marilyn called her friend and found out that Junction 8 sells it. So we train-ed all the way to J8 to find the present. After we reached there, she took another don't know how long to decide can. Our legs were all like breaking already. Went to the arcade, and Ignatius spend don't know like how much money on the stupid machine can. Waste money, don't know how to give me meh. Haha.

After that, Marilyn took off back home and the few of us, not wanting to go home cause practice was only 2 hours later, set off back to Hougang. Actually thought of coming to my house, but in the end, we went to louise house. Good also lah, at least got to see how her house is like. Haha. Quite big actually, also very windy. Slacked there until like 6.45pm then go and have dinner. Wanted to eat at the coffeeshop downstairs lah, but there wasn't any really stall that were open. So we went to 401 to eat. And Eunice created a new name for it, I could really remember what was it. Haha. After I remember then I post again. LOL. Dinner at 401 was quite ok, ate till 7.25pm then move to church.

I find that practice that night wasn't very fruitful lah, like didn't achieve much also. We did Jesu like 4-5 times? I was really sick and bored of the song can. Really damn lame. There was something that shocked us that night, but nevermind, I shan't reveal it, it is our secret. Haha.

The next day was Christmas!! Haha. Morning met up with Godma to take my present. It has been some time since I met her le, need to meet up with her more often. After that, I was slacking at my grandfater house for the whole day until late afternoon then went home. Prepared all my stuff for the advent service and stuff, then went to Hougang Mall to print the photos for Uncle Sam's present. I reached Jason's house about 7.25pm and started to do all the stuff lah. Like making Uncle Sam's gift, packing and changing. Left his house about 9pm.

Started off in choir room with all the warm-ups and stuff. Shan't go into details on that, quite boring lah. After that we set off to church at around 11pm. Got ready and the service started off at 11.15pm sharp. The whole service was quite short only lor, like 30 minutes? Then we had a 15 minutes break before mass. This year's Christmas felt quite different from the rest. We all weren't as high as the last time. Hmm, but I guess we all still enjoyed ourselves. Haha. After mass, we had the crazy exchange of present time. Haha. Everybody was like all over the place, looking for people to give presents. The Basses gathered at the organ there and we gave Uncle Sam his present. We also sang him a song which the lyrics were wrote by us. Haha. When we were singing, almost everyone look over lah. I think It was not bad lah, no rehearsal at all de sia. Haha.

Took photos and everything, then we went to Jeremy's house again. Same as last year. This time only got like 5 of us, including Jeremy and Jelena. Haha. Means in short, only SJB went lah. Didn't play much lah, Selene slept like quite early, at 3am I think. Then we all decided to go and sleep also. But Jason and I talked until about 5am then go sleep. What we talked about, is for us to know and you to find out. Haha.

On Christmas Day itself, we were invited to (I don't really know to spell hsi name) Arnold's house for some sort of party. We actually wanted to decline the invitation, but he was like asking us to go, so we said ok lor. Wanted to go and help sing for the 9.15am mass de lor, then stupid Jason, say don't want to go. In the end, when we met up with Laoren and Melvin at 401 for breakfast, she said only got 5 people singing. At least if we go, we could add another 20000 people mah. Haha. Went to Arnold's house around late morning, hang around for awhile, then I got to go off for a meeting at AMK Hub. Meeting was quite long also lah almost 4 hours. Then Melvin and Jason ask me go back again. I was already like damn tired lor, but still I went back. Sang karaoke for a short while, the few of us were all quite high lah. Haha. After that, went home to rest.

Friday morning, went to school for training. My first time back as a CLT. My first time wearing No. 3 also. Haha. The whole training was actually a waste of my time, don't want to say anything about it. But the bottomline is, I just wasted my time there. After that, met up with Louise at Hougang Mall before going to 401 to meet the rest. I was using the spare time to teach her some Maths, indices and surds. Like trying to test my knowledge sia, I also so long never do le. Lucky I still can remember some basics, so I still can teach her. Went to Selene's house at around 1.30pm? Played a few games there lah, monopoly, 99, bridge and many more. Haha. Quite fun, the girls were like reading some magazine and laughing so loudly. I think I shouldn't mention what they were reading. Haha. We ate dinner there, then stayed till I think 10+ then we left.

At night, actually Jason and the rest were planning where to go to celebrate for my Birthday. In the end, I got to step in to decide, cause Jason and Marilyn were like arguing online. So I made a decision to come to my house for dinner. They all said ok, so it was decided. Afew of us also planned to meet up and watch movie earlier, since some of them cannot make it. So Eunice, Louise, Daryl, Jason and I went to Vivo to watch movie. Wanted to watch Bedtime Stories, but tickets were sold out. So in the end, we caught Yes Man. The show was damn boring lah, wasted my time sia. I was like smsing people in the cinema, cause I was almost about to fall asleep. After the movie, we were on our way back to meet the rest of the people. Louise said that the show was quite boring, but I cannot understand why was she laughing during the show? Haha. Quite contridicting right? Anyways, they came to my house, played some games, listen to some music, had dinner, then went home. Thank you all for celebrating my Birthday with me this year!! Haha. Thanks a lot.

Today, had mass as usual. Didn't sound good also, everyone was like sick lah. Coughing and coughing. Laoren sayst is a after holiday sickness. Haha. As usual again, went to 401 to have our breakfast? Talked a lot of rubbish, the decided to go off. Came to my house again. Rena and Ignatius left earlier cause they got something on. Then only left with Eunice, Louise, Jason and Daryl. We were like taking turns to tell stories lah. What stories, that one I also cannot say. Haha. We made Eunice cry, this time was for real. Sorry Eunice, we were only playing with you. I very scared of girls cry de lor, then I will be like stunned and don't know what to do can. They all left after that.

Basically thats all for this week, damn long hor. First time I type such a long post can. I think whoever can complete this, is damn patient lah. Haha. I congratualate you!! 2008 is going to be over soon, hope that everyone had a good year and all the best for the coming 2009!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home