Thursday, December 18, 2008

Monday, the Bongs, Sharron, Ignatius, Laoren, UGLYS! and SJB went out for some sort of an outing. I was supposed to be the one planning the activities lah, but I guess again, it didn't turn out well. I always suck at planning outings, I don't know why.

Met up in the afternoon, only 10 of us. Because some of them got things on, then cannot meet us earlier lah. Had lunch in Kovan, the previous Mini Toons I think. If i'm not wrong, it is korean food? The price is quite reasonable lah, portion also not so bad. We slack donw there till about 2pm, then walked over to Superbowl to play pool.

Sneaked Brian and Lousie in, cause they were underage lah. Haha. So easy de lor, just need people to open table, then all can go in liao. LOL. We opened 2 tables lah, Jason, Teresa, Rena and me, we took one table. Then the rest of them took another. I paired up with Rena, while Jason with Teresa. Played a few rounds lah, teaching them all the basics and stuff. I think one session is not enough lor, let the 2 girls play, 10 minutes, not even 1 ball go in can. Haha. I think if play with them alone, will die. Sure pay money like crazy de, damn long lah. Haha. But I don't blame them lah, they don't play often. But neither do I. Haha.

After playing, we proceeded to Bugis to meet Laoren and the rest. Laoren and I decided to eat at Bugis lah, cause she said there got more choices. We went to a restarant called V8 i think. The food there wasn't that bad, portion was reasonable too. And the price, we paid $206 for 14 people lah, so I guess, it was also not very expensive. Cheaper than what I planned for ($20+/person). Thats why I said i'm a lousy planner.

After dinner, we went down to the fountain to sing birthday song for Anthia. Her exact day of birthday some more. Haha. Bought an ice-cream for her and we were like passing around in a circle lah, damn funny. Haha. Played 7-UP in-between also.

Then while walking back at the MRT, I started a stupid thing. Haha. When Lousie and Eunice were talking infront, I just suddenly run up in-between them and scare them. Damn fun sia. Haha. They were shocked not only once lor, Jason also played. Haha. Then Eunice laughed until she cried can. I will be planning more of this, so whoever is next, watch out. *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home