Sunday, January 25, 2009

It is Chinese New Year again!! Once every year and it seems that time is passing faster and faster. It felt like yesterday that I just started my Secondary 5. Haha.



Had Reunion dinner for like 3 times? Haha. Friday, my whole family (this includes my aunty and uncle) went to SIA Sports Club. The food there was quite shiok, I was damn full in the end. We had lots of food can, two tables. Adults took one, then the childen another. I think the fish was the best of all, fried Red Tilapia. The price there was quite reasonable too, it is worth going there to eat again. But the place seems abit far lah, no transport in.


Then last night was eating with my brother's god-parents. The food wasn't bad lah, only that because it is in a coffeeshop, the space there was limited. I was so uncomfortable can, cannot even sit properly. Then the people at the coffeeshop wasn't considerate too. Smoking in a non-smoking area, don't have consideration for people sitting at the table next to them, etc... Police came too, cause I think there was a molest case, then the girl called police. The first time I see such things sia. Haha.

Just finished reunion dinner at home. The preparation can kill lah. Started off like yesterday morning, cause got to go to the market to get the ingredients. The price at the market was crazy man. I think it is increased by don't know how many percent lah. LOL. Then the day until today is like preparation. So much to do man, but I didn't help out much. My mom was the one doing most of the things. Had steamboat just now, also quite full. I think these few days like that eat, my running on Thursday like no use already.

I just realise on Thursday that after I finish running, I sing better. Next time maybe I should try running before I go to mass on Sunday. Haha.

Many thanks to the STAC people for getting me my birthday present. Although the price tag is still there, but nevermind lah. Haha. It is the thought that counts. I really love it. Give me another 2 years, I will become like the guy on the book cover. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home