Friday, April 03, 2009

Back from Bali and Camp STEEL.

I don’t think I want to describe much that I done in Bali, it will be too long already. The summarize form is on Jason’s blog, anybody wants to know anything can go and read from there.

The whole trip was still not that bad. The food there was quite good, that I got nothing to complain about. I think the only screw up we had there was the hotel. The stupid hotel didn’t have our reservation when we reach there. Just to cut the story short, we called the agent and they told us that we booked another Ida Hotel which was on the other side of Bali. Like damn shit lah. The address given on our receipt was this one, then we check the map on the receipt, it shows another place. So we weren’t wrong what. Cannot be you give us different address and expect us to go and find ourselves right. In the end, we went to stay in HardRock Hotel.

The shopping there was relatively cheap cause of the exchange rate. But if you intend to stay there for long, you cannot thing like that lah. You must think like how the local people think. You must look like, their 10000 note is our S$10 lah. Then, I think their notes there also too big already. I see the numbers, see until I blur, so many zeros behind. But one item, it can go up to like few hundred thousand. Haha. It sounds damn big lah, but it is not.

Now for some info on camp STEEL. I seriously think that the cadets cannot make it. Secondary 2 already, but they still act worst than Part As. I really don’t know what to do with them sia. Like as their PC, I cannot even control them. They don’t even listen to simple instructions like falling in. Everytime I want to get my strength, I will waste like 5-10 minutes asking them to fall in. I got one joker, before we dismiss them to bed already told them no slippers on the ground level. This joker put his slippers on the second floor, then walk down barefooted. I was like wth? Then ask him why, he said cause we told him no slippers on ground floor. Damn stupid lah. No slippers means must wear shoes what, idiot also can understand can.

At night I don’t know what happen, cause I sleep damn fast. Too tired already. Not like last time camp FEAST, still got stay up to check on the cadets. After our debrief, I straight away bathe, change and sleep liao. Oh and did I mention, I met up with quite a few ADC people there. Haha. Most of them from Air and West district de. People like Riley, Taufiq, Jayson and others.

Going to camp FEAST again next week, I think it will be my last camp le bah. School is starting in a week’s time. I think time is going to pass damn fast from now on lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home