Saturday, August 01, 2009

Back from my long long break again. Haha. I always wanted to blog every now and then but something is just stopping me from it. It is like, everytime I on my laptop, I got this urge to want to write something but I just am too lazy to open up the browser to type it down. So here I am now, after sort of ‘forcing’ myself here. Haha.

I finish all my MST already and the next coming up is Semester Test. Sort of looking forward to it but not because I like taking test, but it is the 6 weeks vacation we have after the 2 weeks of test. LOL. Throughout the whole 2 weeks which I didn’t blog, nothing special really happened. But there were some main events which I could mention.

I finally cleared my CRS MST and ONOW debate.CRS MST was quite tiring. Now I understand that the laptop has made us very lazy in writing. Cause the whole CRS MST, we got to write an argumentative essay. So we all thought it was quite easy but then, when we started to write, we found out that it was really tiring. We were all so use to just typing on the laptop. Haha. But in the end, we all still managed to finish everything lah. And for the debate, I asked for it to be postponed cause my group was only left with 2 points to debate. We started off with 5 points, the as time pass by, I found out that 2 points were not really appropriate for the debate, so I took them out. Then 5 minutes before the whole thing started, I took out another 1 point, because I reread it again, and it also didn’t make sense to me. So I asked for it to be postpone and luckily teacher and the opposing group agreed.

On the 19th July, celebrated my grandfather’s 70th Birthday. It was at the function room at my uncle’s condo. I went over to help set up a little after mass in the morning. The whole celebration lasted from morning till about early afternoon. The buffet that we catered, we thought wasn’t even at the start, but towards the end, there were so much leftovers. Everyone got to like packed a few packet of food home. Haha. The celebration was a success and my grandfather was quite happy. Everything that we did, was all for my grandfather. As long as he is happy, we all will be willing to do anything for him. Haha.

The whole of the week was as per normal, going and coming back from school. Super boring I can tell you. I really can’t wait to get my driving license so that I can drive to school. The morning rush for the train is really a killer man. LOL. Had Electrical Technology practical test on Monday and C Programming practical test on Friday. I think both test were fairly easy. But for the Monday’s test, I sort of screw up for my connecting of circuit. I missed 1 whole resistor lah. When teacher was checking, I was like, WTH!! I TOTALLY MISSED IT. No choice, because of that, minus 3 marks. But the calculation part, I was like confident. C Programming was easier than the tutorials that we did in class. I could have finished it in 30 minutes, but because I missed a ‘=’, that cause me to recheck my whole program for 15 minutes. So wasted my time can. But after knowing my mistakes, the whole test just ended quite fast.

This week, except for the debate, everything was as per normal. Nothing much happened. Was really sleepy for the whole week, don’t know due to what. Even after sleeping early at night, it still did not really help much. So I actually fell asleep in a few classes during the week. LOL. Although it wasn’t what I wanted, but I really could take it lah. My eyes could not keep open during the lectures.

Yesterday went for a very simplified taking over ceremony in Montfort. The whole thing was like so impromptu and I got to help them do the ‘parade’ and stuff. Their drills really could not make it. I don’t even know where should I start to help them. But now after taking over, more responsibilities are on their shoulders and I hope they will be able to carry and perform what they are asked to do. After training, the teachers treated them to Pizza Hut and asked me to join. So an offer has been made to me, why not just go? Haha. Of cause I went, and we even ate till we could not walk. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home