Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Three papers have past through the weekends. I'm only left with Engineering Math tomorrow. I hope it would be an easy paper to score and do.

Electronics and mechanics are both goners. Totally down the drain man, especially electronics. Everyone was cursing and swearing when we come out of the exam hall and it is not only people from my class, but even from other courses. Crazy paper, first time ask for so many drawings. I gave up like quite a lot of marks, totally don't know how to do.

Had mechanics yesterday. Although this paper was quite badly done, I still have a little hope for passing lah. Just praying hard that even if I get the values wrong, I will have method marks.

Saturday went for chalet with my secondary school friends. It has been a long time since I really sit down and "play" with them. Now everything has change, friends come and go. We no longer are like who we used to be. And I feel like i'm the one going off very soon. Never really join them for most of their activities due to the new timetable. Most of them are in the same school which is easier for them to meet up. Hope that I will be able to still catch up with them whenever I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home