Tuesday, February 09, 2010

One lab test down, another one more to go. I didn't really do well for my Electronics today. Didn't attend the practical, so I actually don't know how to use the stupid oscilloscope. But luckily manage to learn a abit in the morning before I went in. Although I used it before, I still managed to produce the results. Teacher still told me I did not that bad. So I guess i'm safe for this time round.

Yesterday had the final Autocad test which I totally forgotten about. Went in with nothing prepared, not looking at any notes. I just did the questions with whatever knowledge I could remember from all my 4 hours Autocad lessons weekly. I felt that I did quite well this round, compared to my normal tutorials in class. Hope that marks will support my above statement.

Tomorrow will be my second driving lesson. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home