Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally the end of week 2. Haha. Time is really passing fast. If time can pass faster in school, it will definately be better.

Tests in the coming week and I haven't started anything yet. FME quizz, got to go and read up on all my statements of accounts and all the accounting stuff. Although I had POA background, it didn't really help much. Cause the understanding is there but I cannot memorise the things which are needed. This is one thing which always cause me to fail. And there is OC individual test also. Need to write a speech. I got the whole speech ready, but I have yet to sit down and break it down into parts. Notes can be brought into test but I cannot bring the whole prepared speech.

Hope that this coming week will be well. 2 tests coming up. This is the theory part and i'm quite looking forward to my practicals. Practicals are more fun than theory. Whatever you study everyday, it is so difficult to remember but when doing it in practical, then you will know how the thing really works. Thats what I like about it. And it is really fun. Haha.

Tomrrow will be going to Daryl's house to play mahjong. Long time never play le, don't know still can remember anot. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home