Sunday, December 06, 2009

Term 1 of second semester has ended. And tomorrow will be the start of MST week already. My nose is really giving me problem. Having flu since don't know when. Nose cannot stop dripping. Looks like I got to bring tissue paper for test tommorow. LOL.

I don't like the paper tomorrow. First paper only kill us already, autocad. I'm not really confident drawing on the computer. Or rather, i don't really like drawing at all. Looking at all the practice paper, I can tell that I won't do very well. But no choice I guess, I will just have to try my best.

Before paper starts tomorrow, I still have presentation to do in the morning. I'm also not confident for this. I did the research on what I got to say just now, but still not sure of it. I think it is because i'm in an unfamiliar setting, talking to people I don't know at all (casue it is a GEMS class). I don't know anyone in the class at all, just me and myself.

Time is really passing quickly. So fast and the term has already ended. I think with another blink of and eye, I will have completed my year 1 already. Polytechnic life has been tough, but I just have to get use to it. Got another 2 years plus to go before I graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home