Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Finished 3 papers already. 3 down, 2 more to go and it will be holidays after that. WOOHOO!!

Monday before I went for Autocad, had FME presentation. I think everybody did well. My group manage to deliever what we wanted to share and did it quite well I would say. My first time giving a presentation to people I don't know. I tried my very best to put up a confident front when I speak and I sort of did it. Haha.

After that, went for Autocad test. Before we enter the room, we were like still asking the teacher how to draw this and that. Luckily all the difficult things like the blind drill hole and stuff didn't come out. But I think the orthographic projection killed most of us. So many slant surfaces and I don't even know how to start. 65% out of the whole paper for that 1 question. But surprising the second question was quite easy, did it in like 15 minutes. From what I see, passing is not a problem for this paper. It is only how high I will score.

Had E Math and Electronics papers today. Had so many careless mistakes for the 2 papers. Lost so many marks. And once again, passing will not be a problem but it is the grade that I will get. For E Math, I only did 1 revision paper in the morning and thats all. So I can only blame it on my complacency. Then for Electronics, I almost studied more than I have to. I didn't know we are only tested until chapter 4 and I wanted to study until chapter 7. LOL. Luckily Ivan told me. And also luckily I studied with Ivan just now. He taught me a lot of things I don't know and help me understand some of the concepts too.

Tomorrow will be my forth and second last paper, Mechanics. I think this one will be done quite badly. I will only be hoping for a pass, not expecting anything higher than that. I believe it takes two hands to clap and while I blame myself for not studying on my side, the lecturers sucks. Nothing has been taught properly, always assume that we will understand what he is talking about. Do all the questions on the board and ask us to copy but do not give any explaination for his working. Like as good as just giving us the answer sheet and let us go home read ourselves. I think thats all I can say about him. Bottomline, lecturers for Mechanics sucks.

Looking forward to the holidays in 3 days time. Got to just get through the next 2 papers then I will be on my way to enjoyment for 3 weeks. Haha. After that will be suffering again. But who cares, just enjoy first.

Going for some carolling this weekend. I think the person coordinating it isn't really "friendly". Asking for volunteers but when people signed up, got turned down. And those people who volunteered and got in, were told that they are choosen. I mean, come on, we volunteered and we did not beg you to let us join. You are in need of people and still being so choosey and cocky. I just cannot stand this type of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home