Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally, one load off. OC presentation was yesterday and I think my group did not bad. Managed to pull through with whatever we want to present. We only had one rehearsal the day before. Haha. Good job everyone!

Second day of working on the racing car. Did all the cutting today. I think we are only left with a few more steps to the completion. Our class is abit behind time, but i'm quite sure that we will all be able to complete and hand up by the dateline. Haha. I still remember, we were talking about what type of route we want to take when we designed our car, whether to win in the race or win the best outlook. Seems like now, everyone of us changed our goal. As long as we finish our car in time, it doesnt matter what we win. Haha. That's quite funny.

Half a week has already pass, going to be the weekends soon. Everytime the week starts, I will look forward to the weekends. School is really mentally and physically draining. All the stuff we got to study and get into our brains, the long work hours. It is crazy. I don't know how I got through so many weeks of my this semester with such long timetable. Just hope that we will get a better timetable next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home