Monday, January 11, 2010

One week after school started. 8 weeks to the start of holiday and i'm counting down already. I'm really very tired of school, all the lectures and everything. It is really very draining. The speed that things are taught is really very fast. And the lecturer cannot just slow down because of one person. I think some of our modules, we are already behind time.

Everytime I walk to school, a thought will always come to my mind. What would my life be like if I don't have friends around me? After so many times, I still cannot imagine. This is just a random thought which came to my mind. No explaination for this. But I guess whatever that God wants you to see, there will bound to be something which will come along. I will just wait and see.

Coming these few weeks, many work are going to be due. I got to finish building my car in 2 weeks, 2 presentations this week and more assignments to come. But i'm glad all these will come to an end soon, as in for this semester. Only 6 weeks of study to go and 2 weeks of examinations. After that, will be the holidays until the start of year 2. I'm really looking very far already, still got so many more days and hours.

Looking forward to do many things this year, but have to get through many things which i'm not looking forward to before I can reach what I want. Looks like I just got to take up all these and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home