Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week is going to pass soon. How fast can that be? 6 more weeks to holidays and counting down.

Lessons has not been running smoothly. My OC speech got sort of rejected, IDEAS coming out another persentation which we got to prepare, CDIO car is not ready yet. All this are falling down on us and the deadline for all the submission is next week. This is all on top of the normal tutorials which we got to hand up. There is 2 lab test coming up for the next 2 weeks. Crazy man.

On the other hand, passed my BTT already. Finally, after waiting for so long. The stupid FTT is so long away, like 2 months. I thought it will only be a month away. Cheat my feelings man. Now is time for practical lessons, next Friday will be my first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home