Thursday, February 18, 2010

First paper down, 4 more to go. Actually today not really counted as 1 paper. I just need to get a pass for GEMS and thats all. It doesn't count into my GPA or anything. So yea. Passing for it is not a problem I guess.

3rd driving lesson today! Did pretty well I guess, only stalled once. That one is because I totally forgotten to step the accelerator. Haha. Did slope and right turning. I was so scared that the car will roll back on slope but guess what, it didn't! LOL. Instructor says next lesson will be moving on to U-turn already. Is this abit too fast?

Need to start studying for exams already. First paper is next Wednesday. I haven't even took out my notes to see. This is a very bad sign. LOL. The worst thing is that, I don't feel guilty at all. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home