Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yesterday went to selene's house to study. Did for the first few hours then mind switch off already. Totally draining man. Maths is really a dry topic to practice and it will pissed you off when even after so many tries, you still cannot get the answer. I got stuck for like tonnes of questions. Sian.

Went cycling with selene's friends at East Coast Park. So long since I cycled or rather exercise. A few times through the route, I wanted to give up but I managed to still reach the end point and came back. I won't say the whole trip was tiring but my ass hurt a lot. LOL. Ate dinner at Eunos foodcentre. Biryani wasn't that bad but the rice was really a lot. Selene ate only like 1/7 of hers. Haha.

Spent the entire of today doing nothing but staring at the computer screen. That is totally a wrong thing to do when I have papers which I haven't started studying for and they are like only a few days away. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home