Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Had another dream last night. I won't call it exactly bad, but it is just something which I do not want to accept. I don't know how am I suppose to react towards it, just so weird. Up till now, I still cannot get over it. Very bad.

Anyway, i'm blogging from school and from my friend's laptop. Just had my retest for Probability and Statistics paper. I'm just praying for a pass, since it is only capped at 50%. I didn't manage to finish the paper cause I don't know how to do one for the questions. I just did the rest and came out. So here I am, not prepared for anything.

I'm still learning to accept reality. There are some things which you can only envy people having and on your part, try to work towards it. But then again, it is always easier said than done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home