Tuesday, January 11, 2011

These few days has been very tiring. And I would expect many more days to come. Not because of school work but because i'm helping my father work on top of all my school stuff. Finally finished the first batch of boards today but will be delivering them the next few days which I won't be able to help.

Didn't go to school today. I don't think any person in the right mind will just go to school from 4pm to 5pm just to attend a lecture. Waste my travelling time of 2 hours just for 1 hour of lecture? Nah. I rather just throw away my attendance. No big deal.

I finally finished my Catia assignment last night. Last week was doing all the stuff on my own with the help of the pro people in class. Then yesterday, I was too lazy to draw the extra part and just copy and pasted my classmate's work. Haha. This is called the efficient way of doing work. One person just have to do, then we will share around. :P

People come and go, we must learn to accept it. But this is how it is always said. Putting this into action is not an easy task. How are we going to accept reality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home