Friday, January 07, 2011

Start of a new year = start of new school term.

I literally spent my whole holidays outside. Christmas, new year's eve and even new year's day. Spending time with friends and spending even more money. My accounts drop to an all time low. But for me, as long as everybody is happy, I guess, money is not a VERY important factor.

Everything is still quite relax in school. Not much work, or rather, I chose not to notice there is work. Haha. Though I know that exams are coming in roughly 6 weeks time, but I guess, we all work better under pressure. :)

Still trying to do my assignment which was suppose to be done during the holidays. It is already called the holidays, why do you still want students to do work. Then what kind of holiday is that? Slack and party all the way!

I posted this because someone said that I have not been updating for sometime. I'm really very lazy to sit down and type a long post. Anyway, i'm blogging now from school. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home