Sunday, June 27, 2010

KBOX today was definately much better than last week. Thats all I should say. And i'm going to cut down on my outings. I seriously bankrupt. No money left in my account at all. Sad life.

Spent the rest of my day sleeping. Didn't do much at all, or rather, nothing is done. I just packed a bit of my table and threw away some rubbish.

School is starting tomorrow and I don't know what to expect. Though this is not my first time going to school on the first day, just have this fear of the "new beginning". I guess all the shit will come piling in very soon. Need to get ready for my retests too (if i'm ever going to go for it).

Haix. Life in Singapore as a student is never easy. All the competition to be at the top, and just for that stupid piece of paper. Isn't that what everybody just wants to see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home