Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Alright, I shall do a very short posting. Actually don't feel like blogging anymore. Don't really see the point to do it. But anyways, here will be a very short one.

MST was a total screw up. My GPA will definately drop like mad this semester. Just have to blame myself for not studying bah. Hope I can still move on to the next semester and not do any repeat modules. Super sian.

Sunday was STAC AMAZING FOOD TRAIL. I would say it will pretty well done. Everything was going on smoothly with no major hiccups. Many thanks to the people who had put in the effot to organise such an event. Some of the activities were quite creative too. I hope everyone had as much fun as I do.

Yesterday was my driving test. Finally PASSED! No more lessons to go. L plate has converted to P plate. Haha. I'm sure there are many of you out there dying to get your license. Be patient and your time will come very soon. I was waiting for mine for so long, I understand how you all feel. The only advice I can give is that, stay calm and smile when you drive. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home