Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Did not finish my 5 km run today. I totally went out of breath at the 2.5 km mark. I will do another 5 km tomorrow. This time, I must learn to pace myself so as not to get short of breath so early. LOL.

I realised just now in school that they cut short our Term breaks and Semester breaks to squeeze the YOG break. Shorten the 2 long breaks and give us a 3 weeks break which we cannot say no de. Now Term break left 2 weeks and Semester break left 1 month. Damn sian can. I want my 3 weeks and 7 weeks!!

Tomorrow is going to be my super long and draggy day again. Spending 9 hours in school with a 1 hour break inbetween. I'm going to fall asleep during lectures and tutorials.

The week is coming to an end soon. Time is really passing so fast. And I really hope it will pass faster. I really can't wait for June to come. I'm sure all of you know why. But then again, before June can arrive, there is going to be MST. Which I think it sucks lah. This time round, modules are getting harder already. Don't know if my last minute studying will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home