Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back from my 6km run. Seems like i'm improving? Didn't feel that tired after finishing my run. Hope that I can continue with this run weekly. It isn't easy at all. After my first round, I really felt like giving up. But I kept on telling myself to move on. So this proves that, everything is really just in the mind.

I forgotten to mention about the running club training in HQ. It was really damn tiring. Even the fitter people had a hard time going through the training. Running up the hill is not an easy task. And I really mean literally UP THE HILL. Coach told us that training will be get tougher and I really hope i'm mentally prepared for it.

Finally got my TP date. 14th June. Looking at the calendar, it actually isn't very far away. It is just like in a month's time. I don't seem to be very ready for it, although my instructor keep telling me I will be when the time arrive.

Just learned parallel parking last week. When I was doing it, I could not understand what my instructor was telling me. But after I came home and think about it, it wasn't as difficult as it seems. Now I know the technique already, just need to got for lesson to practice. Hope to learn perpendicular parking this coming lesson. So I will be left with revision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home