Tuesday, April 20, 2010

School has been quite slack for this 2 days. Start of year 2, nothing really much to look forward to. I think i'm still in the holiday mood. Need some time to adjust into study mode. Although even during school days I also seldom sit down and do work. LOL. I spent more time on my laptop than on any book.

Training for AHM has already started. It is going to be a very tough route to take. By the looks of the training last Saturday, coach is really pushing us. I hope I will be able to catch up with the rest, with my poor physical conditions. Running at least 3 times a week, including training with coach. I'm trying to make this a lifestyle that will last long with me.

I like going out for outings. It is really nice to catch up with friends. Everytime I tell myself that I want to take photos to keep as some remembrance, but it always fails. I really need to invest in a camera. But this may take some time. There are so many things which I got to pay. Driving has already burnt a big hole in my pocket and it is still continuously burning. Other expenses are also a bomb. Quite crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home