Thursday, March 04, 2010

Did last paper, Engineering Math yesterday. Questions we relatively easy, but got a few answers wrong liao. But already over le, so I also don't bother liao. Haha.

Watched "Percy and the Lightning Thief" with a few my poly classmates after paper. The movie was crap but I must admit, the effects were good. The whole thing was very realistic. I was laughing at the story plot througout the whole show. Everything was damn lame. Haha.

Evening went out to meet up with LK. They had dinner in Pizza Hut. I didn't eat, just sit in and join them. Talk abit here and there, had dinner, then went back home le. Didn't do much. I thought could stay out awhile, but they all need to go home.

Spent the whole of today doing nothing. Slack the whole morning away, then afternoon went to Ubi for driving. I don't know am I doing ok. Although car did not stall for the whole lesson but I don't think I did well when on road. Sian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home