Monday, March 22, 2010

Back from a whole week for camp. It was really tiring but I guess, I learned a lot and I also hope that people learned somethings from me too.

Spec course from Monday to Wednesday. Book in Day 0 at PLC. The RSM there didn't allow us to enter. So no choice, about 30+ of us took a cab back to HQ. Luckily can claim, if not sure complain like crazy. LOL. Next day morning, also another problem. Transport there cock up. Basically, there was a lot of cock ups during the 3 days but in the end, still managed to solve the problem.

Thursday to Saturday was Leaders' Camp back in secondary school. The secondary 3 were all pushed to their limits for the 2.5 days. All of them not having more than 4 hours sleep per night. Doing all the physical activities at every time of the day. I'm really proud of them to be able to pull through for the whole camp. Hope that for the coming trainings, I will see more of them again and work more with them.

Spent the weekends sleeping and doing nothing. Was really drained physically by the whole week of camps.

I'm really worried about my driving. Not doing very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home