Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Almost a week since I last blogged. Not realy busy, but just didn't have the feel to come here. This is the start of my holidays, week one.

Last friday went to SRJC to see a few of my friends collect their results. They all did well, top students and all. Felt happy for them. Then went for mass in the evening. Not many people turn up, quite disappointing actually. I'm sure everybody got the message but still, not many people turn up.

Didn't do much during the weekends, practically wasted the 2 days away.

Monday was first day of relief teaching. Good experience but I don't like the job. Students were all not cooperative. Did nothing much in school also. Most of the classes which I took has a full time teacher there. I'm just there to supervise.

Yesterday didn't have call up and even if I have, I also could not make it. Had driving in the afternoon. I think I totally sucks at it lah. I thought I will do better but in the end, I was much worst. Nothing moved on, just driving all over the place. All my basic techniques sucks.

Today got a last minute call to do relief. Mostly lower secondary classes but still wasn't that easy. Classes were more cooperative this time. I realise that you have to talk nicely to the upper secondary classes for them to at least respect you a bit. I could not remember if I was like that last time. Tommorow will be another day of relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home