Thursday, April 08, 2010

2 weeks from my last post. With a blink of an eye, it is already April. How fast time flies.

Many thing has happened during the past 2 weeks. I could not remember all the details but roughly, there was a SJB outing, a movie outing which did not happen (LOL!), my final theory test, volunteer for Amazing Race and many more things which I could not remember. Eventful 2 weeks I would say.

Holidays are ending soon. Next week will be my final relax week. After that it will be full swing into school. My timetable is out, doesn't seem very good. Although it was ABIT better than my last semester's. I still haven't decided what to take for my GEMS. Need to go and check it out soon, registration this Sunday.

How I wish holidays will not end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home