Friday, April 30, 2010

I always get very tired when it comes to Thursday. Especially when it comes to the practical in the afternoon. Though the tiredness, I got to drag myself through the practicals before I can go home.

Today's practical in the morning was cancelled, cause the computers are not set up yet. So I had a late start at 10am. But then again, classes end at 12 noon. So I only went to school for 2 hours. Like sian only. Stayed in school for awhile until 1pm before going for my driving lesson at 2pm.

I tried driving with new shoes today. Apparently it failed. I'm too use to thin soles, so when I wore this and drove, the feeling is so different. I stalled so many times that I lost count. I tell you, the feeling sucks. I thought I was already at a certain level, but after today, it just drop to the bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home