Saturday, May 22, 2010

Had my piano lesson after such a long time. The only thing I can say is, i'm the one to blame for everything. Not practicing, not even putting in the effort to look through the score. It was really quite sian when I hear my teacher says that the people who learned the same time as me, all have already at least memorise 2 out of 3 of the songs and i'm still stuck at the first page of the first song. How sucky can that be.

Didn't run for the past week. Wasn't feeling well. I don't know if I should attend training later, cough and flu is coming my way. I think even if i go, I won't be allow to run. Maybe I just go and help out in the admin stuff.

Finished watching the whole series of Knight Rider. It is a really cool show. If anybody wants that show, you can either wait for it to air every week or just come and get the whole series from me. :)

Went to circuit last week. It wasn't as difficult as I thought. Only that my leg was quite tired holding on to the clutch. And there are a lot of cars inside. Got to wait quite long before it reached my turn to do stuff. Hope that practice another few more times and I will be ready. Drove back home from Ubi also. Road condition didn't cause any difficulties to me. Just that not familiar driving out of Ubi. Still, I got home safely.

MST is coming in another 2 weeks time. I'm not ready for it. I can see a really big disappointment coming if I don't start doing anything now. I guess it is hard studying at home (or maybe it is just and excuse?). Anybody needs a study buddy?

Sometimes, I wish I could fake my own death just to see if anyone would notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home