Sunday, May 16, 2010

As I walk pass my old secondary school, i feel kind of sad to see it being teared down. Although it is nice to see it go through upgrading but the buildings there hold many memories for most of us.

This is the place which grows us to who are all are today. No matter how much we hate the school, we will still have that certain pride and gratitude when people ask where were we from. It is something so much instilled in us and I believe, up till today, many of us feels the same way too.

I don't know how or why the school has changed so much. The feeling of togetherness and friendship is no longer felt. When I was doing relief teaching, I really felt the lack of bonding between the people in the school. Everybody is thinking of only themselves and doing stuff which are so childish.

I can very much say that after leaving this certain phase of life, you will start to look at things from many different perspective. You will look back at your life and say that what you done in the past are all the stupid and childish things. And I admit, i'm one of them.

So, finally conclusion I made, this is what life is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home