Thursday, September 23, 2010

Really felt bad for not joining the swim yesterday. Last minute I had to help out my father at work and I pangseh them. Hmm. Sorry Kishen, I know you put in effort to plan for us to enjoy and yet not many people turn up.

Went out with LK for the past 2 nights. Tuesday went to Punggol Park for early Mid Autumn Festival celebration. Had quite a fun time by the pond. Played with lots of candles, fire sparkers and fire. Made 2 small fireworks too, looks damn cool. Luckily didn't hurt anyone. LOL.

Last night we went to Kbox. Had a lot of fun there. All the screaming and stuff. But we had too big a group. 15 of us in a room, how many of us will get the chance to sing within the limited time? But overall, I can see that we all enjoyed ourselves. I know I have when I gave a surprise to someone. :) Hope the person like it. After that we went to Kangkar Mall to have supper and headed home.

Today is going to be a slacking day for me too. Except that I need to help my father later. These 2 days is going to be working with my father. And I have piano lesson later too. Finally after 2 weeks of examination break. I think my playing sucks to the core already. I'm too lazy to practice, don't say taking my grades next year. Hmm.

I have a few jobs in mind which I want to do, but I don't know which should I take up. Mostly are F&B, which is sort of something I have never done before. Really hard to decide. On one hand I want to enjoy my holidays but on the other, I need to help out my own wallet. Haix.

Examination results are coming out on 4th October. I'm looking forward to it. Want to know how badly I did this semester. I guess it is no point for me to cry over spilled milk, just have to work harder for the next few semesters.

I'm also waiting for a certain date to come. Hmm. Don't know if I should...

我们的约定

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home