Monday, September 20, 2010

Holiday has begun, slack my first day of it away. Watched MobTV for the first half and slept through the second half. Went out for dinner with my grandfather and now i'm home.

I didn't get the relief teaching job I thought I can get. I'm only needed when their teachers cannot commit. So i'm more like a backup. Don't know why, but like a bit not happy with it. I rather not do it but well, I need to do something to earn some pocket money for myself. Hope I can get a part time job soon.

Last Friday was NCC Day dinner. Had fun and everything. Taking photos, talking, laughing and more photos. Helped out the whole day, from setting up to the packing and unloading. Which means, I also drive the whole day. I'm so tired of driving now.

I don't know if I should. I don't want it to turn out the opposite way as what I thought. I don't want to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home