Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well, it is another month from my last entry. And someone has been bugging me to update also. So here I am, just a short post.

Examinations are ending on Thursday. Didn't do well for any of my papers though. Never prepared for any of them too, thus the disappointment. Just looking forward to holidays after this Thursday. Need to find some work, earn some expenses. Planning trips to overseas with friends but I don't know if these trips will come true.

Sometimes when people says they don't care, actually they do and they care about it a lot too. I, too, am part of this. There are somethings which we are afraid to do or say, cause we are worried about the consequences. But when everything is over, we often regret not making the decision at the start.

The brightest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home