Sunday, January 09, 2011

Failed to reach earlier this morning. Woke up at 6.20am but still ended up in church at 7am. I need to get the habit of packing my stuff the day before. Was late because I was looking for my scores.

These few days has been very tiring. Helping my father do work and that's on top of all my own activities. Haven't really took my afternoon nap for some time. :P I guess this is also because school has started and my timetable is back to shit again.

6 weeks left to semester exam. Need to constantly remind myself that. But well, reminding myself does not mean I'm going to do anything about it. Need to feel the stress come closer first before I really start doing it. Haha.

Oh, and did I mention that I failed my Probability test? 40% only. Not that I didn't study, just that the questions were not how I practiced in tutorials. I know that this is the wrong way of studying, but I'm just aiming to get over this module and receiving my PCEMS certificate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home