Saturday, June 24, 2006

im back again,it a sat aftnn and i dun noe wat to blog abt. the weather is reali hot man,cant stand it im perspiring even in Mac...lol...can someone stop tis crazy weather,sometimes hot sometimes cold...haha...mayb can ask GOD to help...lol...

sch is starting in 1day time,im reali excited abt it and i dunno why im feeling tis way...lol...mayb is i cant wait for my taking-over parade tis year,i hv been waitin 2 1/2 yrs for tis and now it my turn le...haha....reali cant wait for it,tis fri...i havent finsh my maths homework yet leh,when i look at it i feel like sleepin...lol...bt im tryin veri hard to push myself to do le,abit day by day bt there is seriously too mani questions to do le...A MATHS,EMATHS!! mayb i shld jus copy frm my frens when sch reopens??

i will write till here bah,quite sleepy le...goin to bed for awhile den tonite my father's lawyer fren is coming....haha...Lawyer leh...lol...

Cya all soon,Cheers everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home