Sunday, June 17, 2007

Here to post. Seriously, I think this post, is just posting for the sake of posting.


It has been a boring week. Training daily, slacking at home. Everyday is the same routine, wake up, training, slack. Thats all. I don't know what even to do next at home, other then watching television and playing the computer, I do nothing. Parade has been push to 14th July 2007 at around 5.15pm. If anybody intersted to come, please let me know. Thanks


I'm just crapping now lah. Went to watch movie with Leonard on thursday evening. Sherk 3, quite a nice show. The jokes are not in the whole story but in the same same details during the show. It was really funny, everybody was laughing so loudly. Then went home, went online as usually until about 1am+ waiting then went to sleep.


Tonight also, i don't still want to play game a not? It is already 0030, morning liao and tomorrow have to wake up early to go for training again. Super sian, but next week and no more cath class. Comfirmation!! Wohoo!!! Shiok man, can go for breakfast liao. Don't need to rush for anything.

Will blog again when i think of news things. LOL.

If I climb the highest just to call your name
Would you ever, let me down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home