Friday, June 22, 2007

I think that I did nothing much during my holidays lor. Keep playing and playing only, but I still manage to do a bit of my work. :)


Went for training in the morning, as usual, but today no teachers so we only did a bit of footdrills and 'air' rifle drills. Got a bit of change in the timing again but should be able to get it right de, we are all pro people right.HAHAHA.


Today was quite a fun day, did a lot of crazy stuffs which normally I won't do de. HAHA. Only people involve will understand this. And please do not come and ask me what I mean. HAHA. Funny sia, my whole of this week was a joke man. A DAMN BIG JOKE LAH. I think this is my best week out of the whole holidays lor.


I want to go play pool and go kbox leh. I'm inviting people to go now, for kbox. Next sunday, between 11am and 2pm. Hougang Plaza KBOX. Come and let me know if you want to come. Everyone (STAC people) are invited. HAHA.


joke of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home