Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just uploaded some photos from the parade.

Had chinese 'o' listening. Not easy lor, the first passage I still can get the answer when listening but the rest, must think de, not just listen know liao. I think I cannot get 100% for listening liao. Nevermind, what over is over le, hope that I can take it again next year.

Just now had chinese 'n' oral. The passage was fairly easy, just that I don't know how to read afew words which I just anyhow say. Conversation ask me, "If you have a chance to leave singapore to study, would you come back after that?" I don't want to say my answer here, ask me personally if you want to know. Then second question, "Do you think singapore teenagers nowadays love their country?" All the stupid questions sia, I cannot really think of the answers. Haha.

I will never forget you guys. Thanks alot.

Strangers -> Friends -> Brothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home