Wednesday, July 04, 2007

JasonA, you super irritating leh. Ok lah, I blog now.

This is going to be a short post. I just cut botak, really botak ok. Looks super nice lah, but on me, like shit. Tomorrow was suppose to be the rally speech but I ask Mr Seah to push it back to friday because there is not enough time for me or the rest of the candidates to prepare. We were told it is during the EL Week which is next week but today suddenly throw this type of bomb saying that speech is tomorrow, all also not prepare de lor. Speech, thanks for helping me, really appriciate the help given to me. I will try my best to get to the destination.

Parade is next saturday liao, so fast. Can't wait to pass out.

Maple, I'm forming a guild in Aqulia. MusicalNotes. All 5x and above are welcome to join. Just let me know.

Scholar
Sportsmen
Gentlemen
Leader
A MAN FOR OTHERS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home