Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Don't feel like doing anything at the present moment.

Seriously, because of this presidential election, it made me hate the school. The presidential election is not really a fair one, because it is 100% purely on students' and teachers' votes. Why I think it is unfair is because, students will vote for candidates who they like and candidates who they want to make fun of. If this is the case, then there is no point holding the election. Student Council President election cannot be compared to elections that the government hold because for the elections outside, people are educated and have seen how the diffrent parties work but in school, the students don't even know our working style, don't even know how are things like when it is placed under our charge. I have nothing more to say, if teachers think that all these are the rights things that they are doing then let all these be bah. I will just stand aside and see the council fall, thats all I can say.

After much thoughts, I am changing how I work now. I'm trying to use more of my mouth to discipline people rather than having them doing physical punishments. After all that I went through, I find that physical punishments won't help in changing anybody because I said before, people nowadays work with their brains and not their sheer strength. I hope people would be able to see the effort i'm putting in to change and can listen to what I say. Thanks.

Life has been playing tricks on me, ups and downs. Giving me happiness and taking it away. Giving me friendship and taking it away. Giving me laughter and taking it away. Why must all these happen? Have I done anything wrong? Maybe nobody knows...

Are you the one??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home