Friday, July 27, 2007

One whole week just pass like that, so fast.

Prelims is starting in 1week time and the school has put up the stupid countdown board. 37days to N Levels, we all also know, don't need to put mah. I'm putting all that I have in my prelims and N Levels starting from now. I will cut down on all my games and start studying. Now there are SS & English extra compulsary lessons for the 4NA. Everyday stay back until about 4.30 to 5.30. I hope these lessons will help me in getting better grades.

Got so many things I want to do. Studies, games etc... Can't wait for holiday to come. I have already start planning on what to do during the holidays. Chalet, k-box, pool and maybe cruise?? Haha... Just can't get out of my mind the thought of how much fun it will be. Haha.

The council has been still running fine. Don't want to say much cause I have already stepped down. Now it is time for the secondary3s to run the show.

I have enough of this!! Just because you have the strength does not make everything you say right. Why can't you just accept the fact that you are wrong? Is your face that important? You said you will change but I don't see the change in you, you do it for one day then the next day, you forgotten all about it. We all make mistakes and as a man for others, we must admit to our mistakes and change for the better. But you are just so stubborn, insisting on everything you do and say is right even when the facts of YOU ARE WRONG is infront of you. Because of this, we as friends have been trying to let you have your way and just let you go on with whatever you think is right. But I tell you, if you know who you are, you will be a FAILURE in life next time, because you cannot accept the fact of lossing or wrong. Just take my advice, face is not so important. If you think you are wrong, just admit it. At least this way, people will respect you more.

You've got a friend in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home