Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today is sunday, means tomorrow school start liao.

Friday had Youth & Racial Harmony Day. Wear home clothes to school, a day of freedom. Haha. I just slept the whole day, finding all the places where nobody can see or find me. Almost to the end of the event, I just walked past the toilet then my DM walk towards me. He told me to get councillors to be on patrolling at the blocks because people are throwing waterbombs from the top floors down. Without the help of the councillors, they still manage to catch the people who threw. When proceeding back to class there was some sort of the commotion/fight among the secondary3s, better not talk about it here. Nothing to show off.

Yesterday when for the 9th Punggol CC Youth Group Biennial General Meeting at Eng Wah, Suntec. The whole meeting was quite short and sweet, followed by a movie treat, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The movie wasn't really fantastic, if you have read the book. So many nice parts are cut off lor, it is just a short summary of the whole book. Like what Clive said, "600+ pages books how to make into a short 2hours movie?" True lah, it won't happen de. Haha.

Went to Magicwok to eat just now. The food wasn't really nice, I would say 6/10. Hygine, sad to say, 2/10. But it is value for money, quite cheap. The utensils there so dirty lor, like just soak inside soap water take out liao. Ask them change, again give me dirty de. So I just use what they give me lor. Next time I think I won't go there eat liao.

Blog till here bah, going out for another meal liao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home