Monday, July 30, 2007

Went for Maris Band Concert at VCH yesterday. The main and alummi band were quite good but sad to say, the primary band like abit not up to what i heard of them. Haha. But all the bands did very well. I quite like the songs they played, always have ups and downs. Like how life always is for everyone. Haha. Shall not talk about all these things, not good to dwell on unhappiness. Heard they having another concert in january next year, most likely I will be going so whoever is free can come also.

Lessons today quite ok. First lesson already gone liao, because have to help do duty. Haircut check then got a lot of people hair long, must make sure they stay in the canteen to cut their hair by DM. Lol. So my job is just station myself and the councillors around the canteen and make sure nobody leave the canteen. After that standard lessons all the way until the lessons after recess. Joke sia, I was playing Clive's handphone at the back of the class then suddenly my friend shouted "Mr Wu, Mr Wu!!" I looked out of the door window and I saw my VP looking at me. Lol. He walk in and talk to my teacher about some other stuff then he start liao. He just say don't want us to be distracted by our handphones then ask for Clive's handphone. No choice mah, VP ask then must give lor. Haha. Sorry lah Clive, nevermind, just 2months only, very fast de.

Super sian sia, I want to pass N Level faster. Then can play and relax liao. Can't stop thinking about the trip sia, so tempting. Haha. Hope can go.

And here is what Mr Simen, my principal always tell us, : "It is not about where the road lead you, but it is about where you want to go." He took this phrase from 'Alice in Wonderland'. I find that it is true, you must know where your direction is and not just listening and following people blinding, all these will do you no good.

will you marry me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home