Sunday, August 05, 2007


Bought new shoes today!! Haha. See picture above. Cost me $60 sia, heart pain man but I think it is worth it lah. Quite nice, the colour and desgin. I have been eyeing this pair for like almost 1month le, fianlly can buy it. Haha. So next time I will be wearing this to church. lol.
Today was a normal sunday, there wasn't anything special that happen. But just now when I was going to sing Acclaimation, suddenly forget sia, even Jason also cannot sing for me. I think I just need to hear the music then can sing le. Haha. Slept the whole day until just now went my aunty house eat.
I got so many DVDs to watch, but I think only can watch after prelims. Prelims starts tomorrow liao, before National day have prelims sia. So sian, don't know who plan de. Cannot let us celebrate our National Day peacefully meh?
I don't know what to say already sia, i'm just trying to put away the past to carry on with whatever I should be doing and not dwell on them anymore. It is so sad to see people still not being able to give up on the past and carry on. Okok, don't know what am I saying here liao. Haha.
Nevermind, forget about what I said. Everyone, just stay happy!! And Happy Studying!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home