Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm still not tuned back to school period. How ar? I keep on wanting to play and not study. The subjects and lessons now are seriously boring me out man. I can't concentrate on anything. Then this year sciences got practical somemore, another one that is headache de, have to memorise so many things. And please don't come and tell me it is easy, because different people got different brain. Easy for you does not mean it is easy for me.

People can study only afew months before 'O's or even never study at all and get good grades for the examination but I guess it is not me bah. I am not as clever as the people out there, i'm just plain stupid. Whatever I do and I really mean everything, it is always average so I can only look at how poeple talk and fight over what is right and wrong but I just stand there feeling left out, keeping quiet.

Looking at so many of my friends leaving for JC/Polytechnics, I some sort of feel quite left out. Because it is like they are always talking about all the stuffs and I son't even understand a single thing of it. By the time I enter, I guess most of them already are getting ready to leave le. It is just so much stress on me now, I really really don't know how to handle it. I think the A2 for my E Maths really hit me very hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home