Wednesday, January 16, 2008

While having taiji, I suddenly felt very tired and have no energy left in me. My hands starting to shiver and seems very soft. These leads to me thinking about the deaths that occurred in the past few months. So many people had left the world just like. I worried I will become the next one.

I am worried not because i'm afraid of death or maybe I am alittle, but the main thing is that, there are many things which I have not done yet. I cannot simply just go without fufilling them. Another reason is that, I don't want to leave behind my loved ones too. They are so important to me, really really important. If I really have to go, I wouldn't want to see people getting upset over my death. It is just God's will that someone has to return to Him. Nobody will know when the time it is for him to go until he leaves this world. This is a fact which nobody can change.

So from today onwards, I will try to best to live my lifes to the fullest and fullfil whatever I have aim. Be it for myself, council, choir, NCC or loved ones. I will do my best in whatever I do and not let anybody down.

Plans
2008 : 'O' Levels (L1B2R2) < 12points, Piano Practical Grade 6
2009 : Singapore Poly Admission, JPSDS, Driving licence, Girlfriend (if possible, haha)
2010 : Rome trip with STAC

This is what I have in mind for my coming 3 years, hope I can achieve them. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home